google7b5e4ae0a31f35ce.html WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S GOAL ? - Dresses Made in Cambodia

Angkor Khemara

Saturday, January 19, 2019

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S GOAL ?

·   0

                                                                     ខេមរិន្ទ កាត់ដេរ
                                                    ០១២ ៥០៦ ៣០៤/០១៥ ៥០៦ ៣០៤

What do you want to be when you grow up ? 
That is a question most of us have been asked.
I had many interests as a kid, and it was easy to choose. If it sounded exciting  and glamorous, I wanted to do it.  I want to be a marine biologist, an astronaut, a ship's  officer, a pilot ..........etc.
I was fortunate enough to achieve three of those goals:  a marine corps officer; a ship's officer
and a pilot; I knew I did not want to be a teacher   because I did not like school. I did not want
to be a writer because I fail English twice.  And I dropped out of my MBA program because
I could not stand accounting.
                                                                    ខេមរិន្ទ  កាត់ដេរ
                                                     ០១២ ៥០៦ ៣០៤/០១៥ ៥០៦ ៣០៤


Ironically, now that I have grow up, I have become every thing I never wanted to become.
Although I dislike school, today I own an education company. I personally teach around the world
because I love teaching. Although I failed English twice  because I could not write;  today I am best
known as an author.  My Book; Rich dad Poor Dad was on the News York Time best sellers list for
over seven years and is one of the drop three best-selling books in the united states.
                             To be continue 
                                                

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :