google7b5e4ae0a31f35ce.html WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S GOAL? ( part 2) - Dresses Made in Cambodia

Angkor Khemara

Sunday, January 20, 2019

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S GOAL? ( part 2)

·   0

                                                                   ខេមរិន្ទ  កាត់ដេរ
្្្្្្្្្្្                                                    ០១២ ៥០៦ ៣០៤/០១៥ ៥០៦ ៣០៤



Rich Dad Poor Dad and my CASHFLOW board game are a book and a game about accounting,
another subject I struggle with.
So what does this have to do with the question:" What is your goal's life? "
The answer is found in the simple, yet profound, statement by a Vietnamese monk, "the path is the goal." In other words, finding your path in life is your goal in life. Your path is not your profession,
how much money you make,your title, or your successes and failures.
                                                                   ខេមរិន្ទ  កាត់ដេរ
                                                    ០១២ ៥០៦ ៣០៤/០១៥ ៥០៦ ៣០៤
    Finding your path means finding out what you were put here on this earth to do.
What is your life's purpose?
Why were you given this gift called life. and what is the gift you give back to life?
Looking back,I know going to school was not about finding my life's path. I spent four years in
military school, studying and training to be a ship's officer; If I had made a career sailing for
standard Oil on their oil tankers, I would never have found my life's path. If I had stayed in the marines  or had gone to fly for the airline, I would never have found my life's path.
                                                   ( To be continue )
                                                                                                                                     
                                                                           

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :